• 7 Post By sunkissedbaby00
  • 1 Post By ArubaAce
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover
  • 2 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 6 Post By irish1223
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Bully Tour review

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.

Bully Tour review

Just wanted to follow up on this thread - Bully took us on a 3 hour tour last Thursday. Asked where we had been before and suggested some new spots and I told him we would love to go wherever he would lead us. We ended up at the Triple Bridge, Casibiri, Ayo, a cemetery (I was afraid this would be a bit morbid, but it was interesting to hear the history and the buildings are beautiful), the Gold Mill, Bright Bakery, and a spot with a little open bridge that I don't think had a name. We got to christen his new van back to the Triple Bridge. I felt a bit bad as this was a rough ride, but I guess it had to get broken in at some point. Bully was fantastic of course! He gave us a ton of history and got us in some great spots for pictures. Bright Bakery was amazing...OMG! Bully recommended pastechi and it was honestly one of the best things I've ever eaten. We got a few other sweet things and they were all out of this world. Bully said everyone who comes back for another tour with him always asks for another stop at Bright and I can totally understand why. He is such a fabulous person and we enjoyed our tour and airport trips with him. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17

Yes I love that stop at Brights Bakery for the Pastechi. I also got some macaroons which were out of this world! Glad you had a nice tour with Bully.

Thanks for reporting about your tour. Bully gets great reports!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Sounds like a you had a great tour.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Bully is a wonderful person, sounds like a fun tour. I would love to tour one of the cemeteries have seen pictures on line and the history would be nice to learn about.

I just booked Bully for a 3-hour tour for our trip in December. He answered my emails promptly and gave me some suggestions. I can't wait! Still keeping mum with my hubby. He has no idea I booked a surprise birthday trip for him.

Aruba since 1979
    terrific.
    you will not be disappointed, with a tour from BULLY.
    he is fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by irish1223 View Post
    I just booked Bully for a 3-hour tour for our trip in December. He answered my emails promptly and gave me some suggestions. I can't wait! Still keeping mum with my hubby. He has no idea I booked a surprise birthday trip for him.