Aruba Beach

Thread: Car hire driving itineary

Car hire driving itineary

Hi there

My first post and I wonder if i could call upon some advice please.

We are on the wonderful island now staying at the Tamarijn & next week are planning to hire a car for a couple of days.

Whilst I have read up about the various points of interest , i am wondering if somebody may able to offer some advice as to some logical order and practicalities re distances etc.

with two teenage daughters we will likley focus around beaches for swimming and snorkling plus also lunch and dinner spots.

my apologies if there may be sn exiting thread on this topic but any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i would recommend taking a day trip to baby (snorkel INSIDE the breakers) or rodgers beach with a stop at zeerovers for lunch.

also would recommend a trip up to the alto vista chapel, california lighthouse with a visit to arashi beach and snorkeling at catalina cove....lunch at scott's brats at playa linda in the hi rise area.

Quote Originally Posted by borischelski View Post
    Hi there

My first post and I wonder if i could call upon some advice please.

We are on the wonderful island now staying at the Tamarijn & next week are planning to hire a car for a couple of days.

Whilst I have read up about the various points of interest , i am wondering if somebody may able to offer some advice as to some logical order and practicalities re distances etc.

with two teenage daughters we will likley focus around beaches for swimming and snorkling plus also lunch and dinner spots.

my apologies if there may be sn exiting thread on this topic but any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Aruba since 1979
    i very much recommend a trip with aruba bob snorkeling in the mangel halto area
    or
    a snorkel trip on the Tranquilo.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    The Casabiri rock formations are a great stop on the way to or from the southern end of the island. They are impressive and the view from the top is magnificent. Also free restrooms and a place to get a cold drink. Also free to get in.