Aruba Beach

Thread: Which Car Rental agency has the NEWEST Jeeps?

Question Which Car Rental agency has the NEWEST Jeeps?

I am planning on going to the island soon. I have read several threads and opinions. I am looking for a rental agency that has the newest jeeps with the lowest price. I am looking at Ruba rent a car and more4less. More 4 less said that they do not accept American Express insurance but do accept it as payment. Ruba rent said that they don't offer additional insurance. Can someone help me with a car rental agency that has newer jeeps and have low rates ????

Aruba since 1979
    hi laponte
    i cannot help you re: jeeps
    but i do want to say , welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by LAPONTE View Post
    I am planning on going to the island soon. I have read several threads and opinions. I am looking for a rental agency that has the newest jeeps with the lowest price. I am looking at Ruba rent a car and more4less. More 4 less said that they do not accept American Express insurance but do accept it as payment. Ruba rent said that they don't offer additional insurance. Can someone help me with a car rental agency that has newer jeeps and have low rates ????

Thank you

My .02cents based on two trips, third coming:

RubaRent is great. Use your Visa to cover CDW/LDW (if it has it). Pricing is good and they have the cleanest/newest I have seen. The others (mor4less included) I have seen were older and not so nice. But I will warn you - Ruba does not have soft tops, only the t-top type hard top. First year they had new soft tops, but I guess renters bent the &$#* out of them trying to operate and they switched to hard top.

Good luck. Heading to the Island on June 13th and gettin a 4 door Wrangler from Ruba for 3rd year in a row.

Ted
    Next Aruba trip in

I see a lot of jeeps from this company - More 4 Less and the vehicles always look in great shape. After 3 years I'm done - we will not be renting from Budget as the car featured on our reservation is never the vehicle we receive - time to make a switch - can't be a sucker for life or next year for that matter.

Off to San Nicolas tomorrow and on the way back will swing by Santa Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by sunscreen View Post
    I see a lot of jeeps from this company - More 4 Less and the vehicles always look in great shape. After 3 years I'm done - we will not be renting from Budget as the car featured on our reservation is never the vehicle we receive - time to make a switch - can't be a sucker for life or next year for that matter.

Off to San Nicolas tomorrow and on the way back will swing by Santa Cruz.
    Was it a jeep rental you didn't get?