Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car rental agency listing

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    well, renting from Tropic Cars is a breeze. The cars are in great condition, they meet you at the airport on time for pick up and drop off, the prices are great, and there is nothing bad i can say about them. i wouldnt want to rent from anyone else...

Tropic Car Rental

We have been using Tropic Car Rental for many years and my experience with Hans has been wonderful. They are very professional and their cars are great. If you have a problem Hans is always there to take your call. I LOVE dealing with Tropic and I will be doing the same for my time in Aruba again this year. Send him an email. You will be very happy with his service.

jaw
    I have rented from Ace for several years. They are offsite, and pick up and return you to the airport. They are very close to the airport. Ace has Toyota RAV 4's which is good for both in town and exploring the back side of the island.

Last year our plane was 2 hours late, but they were still there to pick us up and provide the car.

See their website for cars and rates.

www.acearuba.com

Hello again, we are arriving in Aruba tomorrow and staying at the Renn. I have called every car rental place listed on the link above and can not find one car left. this is my 5th time to Aruba and i have never had this problem before. Does anyone happent o have any inside scoop on how I could get a car? Thanks so much

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you will not find a car last minute anytime, anywhere on the island, between Christmas and New Years.

Perhaps try leaving your name at a few agencies in hopes of a last minute cancellation. I have a feeling though most everyone who wants a car between today and Monday is already on the island.

One year we had a car reserved during Christmas week and the agency was unable to honor our reservation because the car they had designated for us, was not returned by the previous renter. That renter kept the vehicle extra days. There really is a limited number of rental vehicles on the island.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 12-30-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Exclamation Beware of folding keys when renting

We just returned Thursday from our third relaxing vacation in Aruba. We rented an Econo Car at the airport. Before leaving the airport we went through the car with the rental agent and noted more scratches and dents than paint and I noted two bald tires and two clouded over headlights and declined that car. They put us into another car with a fold down or flip type key and said if we lost the key it would cost $250 to replace. During the week the key broke at the pin where it had been folded many times through the rentals years. We were charged $250 for a new key which we believe was not fair. Would not recommend Econo Car and Beware of the folding key.

ervaringen jeep huren

Heeft er iemand ervaring met All Drive Car Rental.
    Willen namelijk tijdens ons verblijf op Aruba een jeep 4x4 gaan huren om ook buiten de hoofdwegen het eiland te gaan verkennen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12