Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Car Rental at Airport

stay away from royal, had used them for many visits, until the last, charged my credit card for "damage" after I left the island(I had returned the car a week prior too!!) Many other car rental company to choose from...

Car Rental at the airport??

We are headed to Aruba at the end of the month. What car rental companies are located in the airport. We are looking to just get our car and go. Thank in advance

This is a list, not recommendations

Alamo
    Amigo
    Avis
    Budget
    Dollar
    Econo
    Economy
    Hertz
    National
    Thrifty

Thanks for the List. Is there one company that is better then the others. I would really like the car waiting for us at the airport. It seems that alot if these rental offices are not located at the airport??!!

Aruba since 1979
    the list that lisa provided are agencies where the office is located at the airport.

some car rental agencies are a short shuttle ride away.

one agency, TROPIC brings the car to you at the airport.
    the owner or one of the employees will meet you at the airport and bring you directly to the vehicle.

my husband and i have used this company since at least 1999 or 2000.
    email is Tropiccarrent@setarnet.aw

here is a thread that is about TROPIC Tropic car rental is great
    Quote Originally Posted by krissys2745 View Post
    Thanks for the List. Is there one company that is better then the others. I would really like the car waiting for us at the airport. It seems that alot if these rental offices are not located at the airport??!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my first choice would be tropic car. I immediately booked them last week right after we booked our flight and before we booked our place to stay, lol. but everyone loves booking with hans at tropic so i would definitely get in touch with him as soon as you have your dates. his cars are always in great shape and so so clean.

The list I offered are agencies at the airport. I personally would not use Avis or Hertz. We have used Amigo in the past with excellent experiences.

i just returned from Aruba.Use Tropic as a rental company. Will use them in a future for sure.car was waiting by the gate when we arrived.Same guy picked car at exact time we set before gate and charge was as agreed no tricks.Car was perfect also. Andrea 100% right

You can do all your research on-line and book before you get there. It can be overwhelming when you get off the plane and see all the rental offices so try to narrow it down before you go. It will be much less stressful when you just go and get your car and start your vacation with ease.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123