Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Car rental suggestions

Try Superior near airport

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    Payless/Optima - ask for Hector Fawaz. Email = optima@setarnet.aw
    We always use Tropic (Hans) or Payless (Hector). Both are good companies and easy to work with. I booked my April trip late this year so Hans only had a car available for 8 of my 11 days. I emailed Hector and I'm all set with Payless. The shuttle service to/from their office at the Toyota dealership is quick and easy.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I just booked with budget for 208$ from Friday-Saturday, seems like a good price no????

tried tropic for april with no luck, but had availability for november so I booked....am using econo for april...used them this past november and had a nice clean car with no problems. got a small car (labeled as mini on website) last year and getting the same this year. price with all taxes, airport fees, etc...168 u.s.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Danadog, what kind of car was labeled a"mini"? Something sized like a Yaris perhaps, good for 2 people? Thanks!

I can attest to that we are on the island today and the car we rented from Hans is the nicest, cleanest car we ever rented in 9 yrs. from all the rental companies. YES you have to "try" to book him at least 6 months in advance. This man knows CUSTOMER SERVCE!!

Aruba since 1979
    yes indeed khoever!
    enjoy your holiday on aruba
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoever View Post
    I can attest to that we are on the island today and the car we rented from Hans is the nicest, cleanest car we ever rented in 9 yrs. from all the rental companies. YES you have to "try" to book him at least 6 months in advance. This man knows CUSTOMER SERVCE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12