Aruba Beach

Thread: car rentals???

car rentals???

Hello. We will be in Aruba Feb 5 ...I thought I had rented a car from Jay Rental a month ago, (on the phone) but never got any confirmation. I have called again a few times with no return calls. So I don't really know if there will be anyone at the airport with them!!!
    Most of the rental agencies are now booked. Royal however has something available. I have read negative reviews. Anyone have some opinions????
    Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    Try callling them again or try online.

Try Yes car rental. Or wheels2go.

Welcome to your first posting!!

Aruba since 1979
    and check out all of these car rental companies
    http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/transportation

We have used Royal and they are okay-not new cars but they get you where you're going.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    Hello. We will be in Aruba Feb 5 ...I thought I had rented a car from Jay Rental a month ago, (on the phone) but never got any confirmation. I have called again a few times with no return calls. So I don't really know if there will be anyone at the airport with them!!!
    Most of the rental agencies are now booked. Royal however has something available. I have read negative reviews. Anyone have some opinions????
    Thanks
    Check Expedia... It's showing lots of cars at the airport for your week.

Welcome to the posting side!

If they have your credit card info I would try a few more times to get in touch with them before looking elsewhere to rent.

I have rented from Royal for years with no significant issues (once the A/C was not working well in the 12 passenger van).
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

jaw
    We have rented cars from Ace for several years and have always had good service. www.acearuba.com. Adoph and Dave are the principals.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    I thought I had rented a car from Jay Rental a month ago, (on the phone) but never got any confirmation. I have called again a few times with no return calls. So I don't really know if there will be anyone at the airport with them!!! Anyone have some opinions????
    Thanks
    Gee, we just recently reserved a car from Jay's via their on-line reservation service ( https://www.jayscarrentalaruba.com/ )for the end of February through the middle of March. This will be our fifth or sixth rental with Jay, have always been greeted at the airport at the rental car kiosk outside the terminal. Never a problem, good cars, great service and highly recommended by us!