Aruba Beach

Thread: Carribean Car Rental

Carribean Car Rental

Has any body heard from Carribean Car Rental lately? Send them 2 e-mails no answers.... Wonder if they are still in business? Normaly deal with Charlene.
    Thanks for the help.

Last time I used them they were a no show and full of apologies that was in October giving her 1 more chance in Feb. please let me know if they respond to you or not

tom c

Yes They Are Still In Buisness But For What I Know They Are In Cruiship Season And Maybe They Are Very Busy,also Here In Aruba The Internet Communication Is Kind Of Down These Days So You Might As Well Just Keep Trying

Smile

"Here In Aruba The Internet Communication Is Kind Of Down These Days So You Might As Well Just Keep Trying[/quote]

I put in a reservation with ACE Car rental about a week a go and I never recieved a confirmation. I heard they were moving but since you say there is a bad connection do you think they would still be able to recieve reservations?

THANKS!

Thanks guys, I will keep trying....

Lynn

I e mailed Sharline 2 weeks ago and have not heard back from her as of yet, will give her a few more days and then will be forced to seek another company too bad she has always been great

caribbean car rental

Hey guess what.... they emailed me today!!! Yes they are still in business but not at the airport.... that is all the info I got...

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
    Hey guess what.... they emailed me today!!! Yes they are still in business but not at the airport.... that is all the info I got...
    same here Sharline says shes been sick and had computer problems but all is well now