Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Which company should we consider for Jeep or 4x4 with Air Conditioning ?

Thumbs up Which company should we consider for Jeep or 4x4 with Air Conditioning ?

Okay, so I've looked on their website and it doesn't look like they rent any 4x4's. Anyone have a recommendation for a company that has great service, prices, and jeeps with a/c?

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    More4less, Jays, Royal, Yes rental car, Top drive (overpriced).

More4Less for sure. Had one a few years back and saw quite few on the roads during current trip.

I use Royal, or Jay's either one was good. NOT top drive way toooooo much.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by GETA62 View Post
    More4Less for sure. Had one a few years back and saw quite few on the roads during current trip.

See the price list for More4Less, below

https://www.more4less-aruba.com/reserve5.php

My daughter rented from Royal this week, got a great price, they delivered & picked up at set times and the jeep was great. A bunch of scratches & nicks - just the way she wanted it. 4WD worked well.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We have used Budget and Thrifty for one day rentals and have been happy with both. Total for 24 hours with their insurance was around $150 for each of those. Both times we were happy with the rental. Things to consider - how long do you want the jeep for? For longer term, I probably would look into other companies for a better rate. How important is convenience to you? For us, we picked those companies because we could walk to their office, no waiting around for a ride and meeting up with someone; when we were ready to pick up we walked over and when we were done, we walked back. I did make reservations in advance for both.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

We always have good experience with Jays. Our recent jeep had about 15,000 km and 4 doors, which is a good idea with 3 or more passengers. We actually didn't need the ac that much, probably because of the breeze and because the Aruba sun is directly above