Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By WaltVB

Thread: Countdown excited need a car

Countdown excited need a car

Hi all well finally I'm only 5 weeks 5 days away until we get to Aruba for 3 months. It's been a very long cold wet 9 months here in the UK. This year we are staying well inland and will be needing a car rental. The lady who we are renting off said that the students rent beach buggy style jeeps very basic and very cheap! Around ten dollars a day. The only problem I'm having is tracking any companies down. Could anyone please help. Many thanks Kelly xx

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    If I could find a beach buggy style jeep for 10 bucks a day I'd be ecstatic, is anyone else familiar with these vehicles? For a three month stay I would recommend talking to the many rental agencies and seeing what kind of deal you can set up. You can search "rental car companies" on the top right of this page to get all kinds of information. If you go to Aruba for 3 months at a time often, have you considered buying a car and leaving it on the island with someone?

I would also be very interested in these $10 a day vehicles. Would really like to find out who has them.