Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: de palm airport shuttle

We are arriving on a Tuesday and departing on a Monday. Thanks Andrea, I guess 3 hours before a flight is normal. I always feel like I'm sitting in the airport forever waiting, but I guess everyone is doing the same as well.

Aruba since 1979
    travel out of aruba on a monday is relatively slow compared to sat or sunday.
    i would leave at least 2 hrs.

sometimes 3 hrs is barely enough on the weekends

mon- thurs around 2 to 2.5 hrs.

also too lisa and i would rather err on the "too much time at the airport side, than erring on the "omgosh i am not going to get onto my flight in time"

All depends upon how you "hit it", but I swear, you have never seen airport lines outside of Hartsfield here in Atlanta, until you have tried to depart Aruba. When we departed Aruba at the end of the year, it was even worse due to the "Detroit bomber" scare.

We do 2 1/2 hours on a weekday.

Thanks for the info!

DePalm airport transfer

My daughter will be flying to Aruba by herself to meet friends already there. I have purchased a transfer from the Airport to her hotel. How does she find the bus? I emailed DePalm and they arent really giving me a direct answer. Does she take her confirmation letter and have to get a voucher somewhere? Does she just take her confirmaiton letter and go outside to pick up the bus?

Aruba since 1979
    make a copy of the confirmation letter, keep the original.
    she will present that to the bus driver and the depalm buses are right outside when she leaves the luggage pickup and aruba customs.

Quote Originally Posted by micnik View Post
    My daughter will be flying to Aruba by herself to meet friends already there. I have purchased a transfer from the Airport to her hotel. How does she find the bus? I emailed DePalm and they arent really giving me a direct answer. Does she take her confirmation letter and have to get a voucher somewhere? Does she just take her confirmaiton letter and go outside to pick up the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea j. View Post
    make a copy of the confirmation letter, keep the original.
    She will present that to the bus driver and the depalm buses are right outside when she leaves the luggage pickup and aruba customs.

thanks andrea!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234