Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Diamond Taxi Service

Diamond Taxi Service

Hello Everyone, I am heading back to Aruba in 18 days and can't wait! Last time we were there about 2 yrs ago we used a taxi service called Diamond Taxi and had such great service the whole trip that I would love to use them again but I can not seem to find them on-line to schedule them to pick us up at the airport. Does anyone know if they are still in business and how I would contact them? Rudy and his staff treated us so great I would love to give him our business again. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Paradise here we come!!!

Aruba since 1979
    from the aruba phone book (no website/facebook?) if you have skype or some other low cost phone service, give them a call.
    hope that you can get in touch with them.

Diamond Taxi Service

011 297-587-2300

Quote Originally Posted by Tina4760 View Post
    Hello Everyone, I am heading back to Aruba in 18 days and can't wait! Last time we were there about 2 yrs ago we used a taxi service called Diamond Taxi and had such great service the whole trip that I would love to use them again but I can not seem to find them on-line to schedule them to pick us up at the airport. Does anyone know if they are still in business and how I would contact them? Rudy and his staff treated us so great I would love to give him our business again. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Paradise here we come!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    If not, try bully. He's the best

Aruba since 1979
    ...bully is OFF for most, if not all, of the month of may.
    we hope to visit with them next sunday afternoon.

now back to Diamond taxi
    i have found no other contact inf
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    If not, try bully. He's the best

Thank you both very much. I will give Diamond a call. I thought it was strange that I could not find a website. Thank you for the # Andrea I appreciate it!!