Aruba Beach

Thread: direction clarification

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

direction clarification

we got our directions to our condo we're staying at next week at Wacamaya Village. Bully was kind enough to inform us of the construction which i let the person who we were renting from know of. the directions he gave us were so we could drive through the high rise district from the airport but also to avoid the construction. he said he likes to give renters a feel for aruba as they drive through downtown Orajenstad.

we are to turn right before the Wendy's, then left at the police station. then go a few more miles and wacamaya village is on left.

i just wanted to be sure i understood the directions. any clarification would be great. I can't believe its almost finally here, 7 more days.

Yup that sounds right and that easy. The Macdonalds is on the other side or the intersection from Wendy's (just in case it is easier to see). The police station will be your first set of lights (turn left) be careful though it is a very busy intersection. Wacayma will be on your left, Ting Wei grocery store right across the street on your right...........It is a really nice complex, small but very well maintained. We had friends stay there about 2 years ago.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thank you so much. since i'll be the eyes and my husband will be the driver, lol....

i am writing your directions alongside because for some reason, yours seem simplified, lol, and not so technical. i'm sure the person we're renting from was just trying to be exact with 3.2 km mark, then 4.5 mark but yours sound easier so i'll combine them both, lol, lol......thanks again..........

Your welcome. I hope my mind hasn't confused anything to mess you up. We own our home in Ruby which is the neighbourhood right next door to where you are staying (so it is sorta my hood). Hopefully nothing has changed too much since we were on the island in February. We will be there in less than 2 weeks ourselves. Can't wait.

i do know there is construction for the Ritz so that's why the owner gave us these directions. we leave wednesday of next week for 10 days. i can't wait.