Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi AI to Marriott Surf Club

Divi AI to Marriott Surf Club

We are taking a snorkeling excursion on the Black Pearl during our upcoming trip to Aruba. Staying at the Divi AI, just wondering if anyone knows what the taxi fare would be from the Divi to the Marriott Surf Club or if we should take a bus? Danki! 8 more days!!!!

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    around $12

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    take the bus to holiday inn, walk down to the beach and the pier is a short walk to the right.

I beg to disagree, but unless a Sunday or holiday the fare should only be $9 each way.
    Aruba Taxi Fares
    www.aruba.com/sigma/Aruba_Taxi_Fares.pdf

Thank you...$9 is not bad...probably faster than the bus, we will see how the day goes, I don't think we have to be at the pier until 3:45. If I'm reading the taxi chart correctly...the fare from Divi to Passions would be $6? We also have a reservation there for a sunset dinner...although it's for Sunday, will there be an additional charge?

Passions at the Amsterdam Manor is considered an Eagle Beach location. The Divi is considered a Low Rise Hotel. So the fare would be $7 each way and add $3 each way on Sunday.

Aruba since 1979
    reminder the taxi drivers and bus drivers frown at coming into their vehicles wet and or sandy. so make sure that you have a dry sand free towel to sit upon. ;-)

Take the bus, its cheaper and it's only 1 or 2 stops tops.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    reminder the taxi drivers and bus drivers frown at coming into their vehicles wet and or sandy. so make sure that you have a dry sand free towel to sit upon. ;-)
    Most won't even let you in if you are damp, and others even if you have a dry suit on...Bring coverup so not to look as being at the beach. Been thru that far to many times not to offer advice

Thanks so much for the heads up! I would definitely have a cover up, but dh would probably just have his trunks & a t shirt. Is there a place at the pier or whatever we will disembark from that would have a restroom we could change in...wouldn't mind hanging out in the area for a bit afterwards. This is our first trip, so we are completely unfamiliar with the island. Even if we take the bus, I would feel more comfortable in street clothes.