Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arubacandy

Thread: Feedback on renting from wheels2go?

Feedback on renting from wheels2go?

We are in the process of booking a last minute car reservation for our upcoming trip to Aruba. One of the places we are looking at is wheels2go, but I have not had any luck on finding a review of their cars/customer service. Does anyone have any feedback they can share with me?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help.

Aruba since 1979
    i not seen any reviews either.
    they do have a facebook page as well as a website.

welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by browniemom View Post
    We are in the process of booking a last minute car reservation for our upcoming trip to Aruba. One of the places we are looking at is wheels2go, but I have not had any luck on finding a review of their cars/customer service. Does anyone have any feedback they can share with me?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help.

Thank you Andrea. We ended up booking with econo-- the prices were relatively comparable, and there was feedback available on econo.

I appreciate the help, though.

browniemom....have rented from econo a few times, never a problem...going down in midapril and have already booked with them again .....thought this might help allay any concerns you might have
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Based upon the recommendation of an acquaintance, we have rented a car from wheels2go and will report back on our experience.

Communication with them has been terrific. They respond promptly to emails and have been patient in answering my questions. They will also gladly deliver the car to our hotel.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 12-12-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Yes, I've rented from Wheels2go back in October and they were by far the BEST car rental company I've rented from in Aruba in the last 10 years I've been going to Aruba !!! I would Highly recommend them . They meet you at the airport with the rental car and your quickly on your way, and they meet you at the airport when your depart ... Easy breezy !! And the car was in great new condition !!