Aruba Beach

Thread: Game = Name That "Eccentric" Cab Driver

Game = Name That "Eccentric" Cab Driver

Hello -- heading back to Aruba next week on my tri-annual trip for 2 weeks and I'm trying to locate contact information for a couple of my favorite cab drivers:

1) "Honey" -- easily recognized for his cadillac with leopard skin interior in every place imaginable, and his extensive sunglass collection (which he is always willing to share if you need an extra pair)

2) "Guy in the White Benz" -- quite simply, the cab driver in the new, white Mercedes

Both these guys always make our island commutes entertaining, particularly after several cocktails. If anyone knows their email addresses / contact information, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topshelf View Post
    Hello -- heading back to Aruba next week on my tri-annual trip for 2 weeks and I'm trying to locate contact information for a couple of my favorite cab drivers:

1) "Honey" -- easily recognized for his cadillac with leopard skin interior in every place imaginable, and his extensive sunglass collection (which he is always willing to share if you need an extra pair)

2) "Guy in the White Benz" -- quite simply, the cab driver in the new, white Mercedes

Both these guys always make our island commutes entertaining, particularly after several cocktails. If anyone knows their email addresses / contact information, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    I used "Honey" 3x's in the last month. He has been hanging out at La Cabana. Real nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    I used "Honey" 3x's in the last month. He has been hanging out at La Cabana. Real nice guy.
    Thanks Liz. If you happen to run into him, could you snag a card or email address for me -- much appreciated. We usually can just tell the Marriott folks we are looking for him since they know who he is, but a number or email would be even better.

Now I just need to get a hold of Benz Guy...

Thanks.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topshelf View Post
    Thanks Liz. If you happen to run into him, could you snag a card or email address for me -- much appreciated. We usually can just tell the Marriott folks we are looking for him since they know who he is, but a number or email would be even better.

Now I just need to get a hold of Benz Guy...

Thanks.
    Sadly, I am now home from Aruba. Sorry I can't help.