Aruba Beach

Thread: Getting around the island

Getting around the island

Have Bully pick you up at the airport and give you a 2 hr tour of the island. He's great because he's gonna tell you the ins and outs of how the island works, and what to expect. Also, he'll take you and show you a few things that you would never find on your own. I just got back yesterday. A rental car is the way to go, but you'll want to rent a jeep for a full day or maybe two. You CANNOT skip out on going down the dirt roads of the northern coast! And not just to the natural pool. Get some bottled waters and food and spend a day just riding and stopping in cool looking places along the northern coast! And yes, you will need and use the 4x4 function! Other than that, I'd just rent a car. You can get a car for 60% less than a jeep. I rented one from Budget and found the one and only person on that island who is a complete . The girl who runs the little hut rental stand across fromt he Hyatt was completely rude and out of line for no appearant reason. So much so that I almost threw her the keys and went elsewhere with my business, but it was the only unrented jeep I could find.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 08-03-2009 at 12:29 AM.