Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Going on an Island Tour with Bully

Absolutely! The Occidental is a hotel that is not metioned much on here. I will be sure to give my full review when I get back. We put up the "Sleeps Left" calendar in our kitchen for the kids to start to cross out days!!! Can't wait!!!!
    Decided to take down my timer!

I know you don't hear a lot about the Occidental here in the forum. We have stayed there 6 times, and we have loved it every time or we wouldn't go back. It is like our "home" now. Love to go somewhere that everyone remembers you. I hope you have a great experience with them, like we do.
    Enjoy your trip Sgroi135!!!
    Pat

Hi Bully, I am so looking forward to meeting you for the first time on July 26th. From reading all the posts, I feel like I am already getting to know you! See you really really soon! Patti & Charlie

Well took our tour with Bully and it was great!!! So if you need to see the island Bully is your man!!

Bully is a photographer also. My avatar picture was taken by Bully! He kept taking my camera to take pictures of us!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Great pictures,beautiful girls,another happy vacation

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..

Private Tour with Bully

Hi everyone! We are home from another great trip. I wanted to share the highlight of our trip, which was our tour with Bully I was so thankful for all of your recommendations because he is great! He customized a tour for us knowing we have been pretty much everywhere, and he took us to spots we had never seen before. He is so knowledgeable about the island, and gives such great little tidbits but it's never boring. Our first stop was the doctor, I got water in my ear and couldn't hear. And Bully was so kind, and took us there, waited for us, and after the doctor fixed me (thank goodness because I was miserable) we started our tour. He took us to see the donkeys, we spent the most time there and I cannot wait to go back and see those guys again. I wanted to do the walk, had my sneakers with me. But this time we tried that spray sunblock and I guess I missed a spot because one part of my leg got burnt pretty bad, it hurt to walk! Saw the oldest cactus tree which I didn't know existed. Saw the rock formations, indian drawings, and a few other fun places. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to go on a different, more personal tour.

Aruba since 1979
    that is terrific that the tour was good.

thank you for sharing!!

ouch sunburn and ear difficulties! :-(

sorry that your trip was so short.
    start making your plans to return!

We plan on using Bully this summer, hope he is not to busy with everyone else on the board

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Andrea, I actually took down Dr.Habibe's info that you had posted just incase. So I called him first but couldn't get him, so I used the doctor who is right next door in the same building. I forgot his name. He was great though!

We are taking a tour with Bully

I am so excited (as always about Aruba) I contacted Bully and he is picking us up at the airport AND going to take us on a tour this year. My question is where should we go? Last year we went to the light house, saw a few beaches and rock formations and neighborhoods. I thought we would go the other direction (from the Occidental) As some of you know, my hubby has MS and walks with a cane, so walking a lot is not an option. So what do you guys think? This is our 7th trip and last year was the first time we went off the resort property, because of this GREAT forum. Bully said he would make it a nice tour, which I know he will, but maybe I should give him some suggestions, but I really don't know what to suggest
    We just met Bully last year and like everyone else, we fell in love with him. Such a great person. I didn't know he did tours as well and had already booked with Cerry. We really enjoyed that tour, but I am sure Bully will be great. I just can't wait.
    Thanks for any suggestions you may have!!
    Pat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast