Aruba Beach

Thread: Group Transportation

Group Transportation

Hello -

I am planning my wedding in Aruba at the end of October. I have a large group coming in on the same flight (15-25 people) and am wondering the best way to get them to the hotel (Aruba Marriott). I thought there were minibuses you could arrange, but am having trouble finding them. Instead of them all having to take a cab, I'd rather have privately arranged transportation awaiting to take them directly to the hotel if I can get it done at a good price.

Thanks,

Christene

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I think this is the wrong website??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi, would you believe me if I told you that their site expired between the time I posted and today?

Here is the cached view
    http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:8GrhWWYrMHMJ:www.kinikini.com/+site:www.kinikini.com+reservations+kini+kini+tour s+aruba&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_en

Their email
    info@kinikini.com

Thanks for the info. At least one of the links still works. =) I've emailed them to see what they have to offer.

I would also suggest De Palm Tours they have full buses and sometimes they can get small vans.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I would also suggest getting a price from De Palm Tours. Email info@depalmtours.aw