Aruba Beach

Thread: Has Anyone Had Experience Renting From Econoaruba?

Has Anyone Had Experience Renting From Econoaruba?

Initially we were going to rent from Hans, but the car is too small for our needs. We have made a reservation with Econoaruba, but I am having difficulty tracking down reviews.

To be clear , it is Econo Car Aruba. I am also purchasing the rental insurance coverage through my American Express card.

We rented there and the next year had reseveration there and when we got there they were out of cars. We now rent from Royal for $175 a week if you rent for 2 weeks, they pick you up at Airport and just min. to office, Good service and dependable. Bill

The beach at Andicuri, Beach Bar at the Westin, Sopranos Piano Bar, Downtown Shopping
    I rented a Jeep with Ricardo of YES Car Rental and he was great but I don't know if he has mini vans or the type of car you are looking for. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by stinky2 View Post
    Initially we were going to rent from Hans, but the car is too small for our needs. We have made a reservation with Econoaruba, but I am having difficulty tracking down reviews.

Just came home and rented for the first time from Econo and were very pleased. Over the years we have rented from Avis, Hertz, Royal and now Econo. We picked up the car at their La Quinta location rather than the airport. They came and got us at the hotel and brought us to pick up the car and then delivered us back when we returned the car. We had 2 different cars for two weeks (that was our decision to switch cars when our kids went home as our needs changed).
    We were very pleased with the cars and found them to be in better condition than any of the cars we got from the above mentioned rental car companies and were also given to us in a cleaner condition too.
    We have booked them for our next trip again.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks Randi. I reconfirmed our reservation a few weeks ago, and they have been very prompt in responding. Fingers crossed, and will report back!

National Archeological Museum, Akok Wilderness,
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba Duece View Post
    I rented a Jeep with Ricardo of YES Car Rental and he was great but I don't know if he has mini vans or the type of car you are looking for. Good Luck!
    How much does it cost to rent a Jeep? We were thinking of driving into
    the outback.

Quote Originally Posted by ourhistory153 View Post
    How much does it cost to rent a Jeep? We were thinking of driving into the outback.

http://www.econoaruba.com/cars-and-rates/

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/jeep%20rental.html