Aruba Beach

Thread: Has Anyone Used Payless?

Tamarijn, Donkey Sanctuary, Ocean, Bunker Bar!

Has Anyone Used Payless?

I've started researching rental cars for our July trip and got a good quote from Payless - $29.00 (economy) per day. I know Amigo is good, I will contact them for a quote but wanted to check on Payless as well.

Also, we only want to rent for 3 or so days in the middle of the trip, and I am assuming we'd have to go back to the airport for Payless whereas Amigo will drop off and pick up at the resort which is definitely a plus.

I have never used Payless, but I usually rent from Budget. I just rented a Yaris size car for the last week in June, first week in July for $156/week. This is for a manual transmission with Air conditioning. Also, if you get the VisitAruba card, Budget lowers the price by 10%, making the price about $140/week. This does not include the taxes or extra airport charges. In total, my rental for the 2 weeks is costing $322 including all taxes and fees. By the way, I have been renting from Budget in Aruba for over 20 years, and I have never had any problems with them.
    First visited Aruba in 1972