Aruba Beach

Thread: Help- Traveling with an todler-child seat question

Help- Traveling with an todler-child seat question

Hi everyone, my wife and I are planning to bring our 18 month son (summer age) to Aruba this summer and have NO idea about getting him safely from the airport to the hotel. We have been to Aruba 6 times previous but NEVER with a child....

We need some help. Do the local taxi's have child seats that you can "book" to meet you? Do you bring your car seat from home? I would love to hear from some parents that have traveled with their little ones.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    check out this thread
    Are car seats required in cabs?

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/car%20seat%20taxi.html

lots of parents bring their own car seats.
    some taxis supply them.

not that i agree, but there are no car seat laws on aruba for toddlers.

QUOTE=Aruba4ever;192955]Hi everyone, my wife and I are planning to bring our 18 month son (summer age) to Aruba this summer and have NO idea about getting him safely from the airport to the hotel. We have been to Aruba 6 times previous but NEVER with a child....

We need some help. Do the local taxi's have child seats that you can "book" to meet you? Do you bring your car seat from home? I would love to hear from some parents that have traveled with their little ones.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-14-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Andrea, thanks for the info. I have read great things about Bully on another site, I would not hesitate to contact him! You have helped put my mind at ease.