Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mjl60621

Thread: How long do I wait for response?

How long do I wait for response?

I sent a Reservation request to Amigo to rent a jeep in December over Christmas week. I sent the reservation request to them through their website on Monday and have not received a response yet. I sent an email to them yesterday morning again no response.

I absolutely want to get a jeep for a few days as last Christmas we did not reserve a vehicle prior to our trip and our children were really disappointed when there were no vehicles to be had after we arrived. It was their 1st time to Aruba and prior to our trip we had hyped up how much fun we would have exploring the island in a jeep.

How long should I wait for a response from Amigo? Thanks.

In the past, they have always responded to me within a day. Maybe time to look elsewhere?

Unhappy

they are horrible. find a different company.

unreliable, almost made me miss a flight because no one could be bothered showing up for work. and then they charged me a fee for leaving the car in the wrong lot would never use them again.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/jeep%20rental.html
    here are some tagged jeep rental threads
    maybe you can find suggestions of other jeep company to try if amigo does not get back with you.

Aruba since 1979
    amigo.car.rental@setarnet.aw
    are you using the above address?

QUOTE=AUA1989;233696]I sent a Reservation request to Amigo to rent a jeep in December over Christmas week. I sent the reservation request to them through their website on Monday and have not received a response yet. I sent an email to them yesterday morning again no response.

I absolutely want to get a jeep for a few days as last Christmas we did not reserve a vehicle prior to our trip and our children were really disappointed when there were no vehicles to be had after we arrived. It was their 1st time to Aruba and prior to our trip we had hyped up how much fun we would have exploring the island in a jeep.

How long should I wait for a response from Amigo? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

have used them in the past without any problems but if you havent gotten a response by now I would look elsewhere.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I have used royal in the past. They seemed a little shady, but I paid about $400 for the week with insurance, my jeep was old but ran well. No funny charges or problems. I took several photos of the jeep to cature prior damage to ensure I was not charged upon return. I made sure the sales guy was in the photos to prove when I took em. He had me walk around the jeep with him to note damage, then I thought heck he may try to cheat me after I noticed we missed some dings. Photos don't lie.

Good luck. B careful cause all of the places say in the contract that u can not take jeep on white sand, if u get stuck there or by natural pool b ready to pay.

"ECONO" located right in AUA and they worked twice for me without any glitches.

We like Top Drive
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I have used Royal car hire a number of time and have never had a problem.