Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: If Bully unavailable, then "who?"

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24

    Question If Bully unavailable, then "who?"

    I'm sending my parents to Aruba in a few weeks and am trying to iron out all the details for them so they don't have to do a thing! I tried to book Bully for the airport transfers since I had such a great experience with him, but he's on vacation for the dates I need (May 5-May 11) !! Who should I book the transfers through - any recommendations?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    Posts
    337
    just have them go out the front door, turn left and take a cab. You could also book depalm tours on line for bus transportation to and fro . taxi is best.

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,920
    Make certain b4 u get in and ride, the driver is following the gov't imposed fares

  4. #4
    Senior Member SuperBunches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Posts
    179
    You could call Cerry. He is also a very nice man. We use him every year. PITARUBA.COM (Private Island Tours Aruba)

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,920
    yes he is a very nice person.
    does he do regular taxi pickups?
    i thought his tours were taking most of his time>
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBunches View Post
    You could call Cerry. He is also a very nice man. We use him every year. PITARUBA.COM (Private Island Tours Aruba)

  6. #6
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    You could email Bully again and ask him for contact info. for Hubert, Ivan or Tito. They work with Bully and have picked us up at the airport, taken us to restaurants, etc. when Bully is busy. They are all very reliable.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    You could email Bully again and ask him for contact info. for Hubert, Ivan or Tito. They work with Bully and have picked us up at the airport, taken us to restaurants, etc. when Bully is busy. They are all very reliable.
    Ivan ijgordijk@setarnet.aw
    Hubert Kingsale huberttaxi83@hotmail.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    Great, Lisa. I thought I had seen you post them somewhere before. I tried to search for them but couldn't locate them.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Great, Lisa. I thought I had seen you post them somewhere before. I tried to search for them but couldn't locate them.
    I think I have posted them over at the other spot we hang out at

  10. #10
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I think I have posted them over at the other spot we hang out at
    Ah...I thought that's where I had seen them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO