Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeep Rental for 3 days

I don't plan on asking the rep from "More4Less" is we can specifically take it off roading as I'm certain the proper answer on his/her part would be "no". I'm under the impression that they sorta know most people take the Jeeps off roading as EVERY brochure or "things to do in Aruba" suggest renting a jeep and see ALL of the island.

If you dont take the insurance, make sure you take pictures of all the damage on the jeep including under the running boards. That way if they try anything funny you have proof it was there before you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ladder4 View Post
    If you dont take the insurance, make sure you take pictures of all the damage on the jeep including under the running boards. That way if they try anything funny you have proof it was there before you got it.
    I totally get what you are saying here and agree, but, how do you prove the pictures are before pictures?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Make sure the pictures of the jeep have a date stamp on it or email them to the car rental company. Dig deeper in the threads, Royal doesn't have a great reputation. We had some issues with them as did many others.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12