Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Jeep Rental

Jeep Rental

More4Less is out of soft top jeeps for the date that I want. Does anyone have a recommendation for another company? I would love if the company delivers to the hotel but, will opt to be picked up to get it if they have a better product, customer service, etc.

Thank you!

Did they happen to recommend anyone? I know sometimes they like to help their customer out by making the arrangement with another rental company.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I just went through email. Maybe I will give them a call. It might be easier as I can inquire about other days. We aren't there long so, we don't have a ton of flexibility.

No other options for days per the latest email exchange. I definitely need another company to try or move on from renting a jeep for the day. I sat on this way to long. The responsibility went back and forth between DH and I. My bad. I should have done it.

I've only rented from Royal and when we were looking for a Jeep they didn't have any, but found one & had it brought to our timeshare.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Checking out Top Drive right now. Thanks Jacki for talking me through my struggles.

We rented from Budget and Thrifty for one day Jeep rentals, both were about $150 total with insurance for the day. When its just a one day rental, we add the insurance just for less hassle if something did happen, the cost for 1 day really isn't much. Good vehicles, no issues.

I got a jeep with Top Drive. I have to say my experience with communication was significantly better. I have to handle this stuff later in the day so sometimes email/chat is better. I also get to pick the Jeep up at the hotel next door so there is no worrying about pick up times or having to drive to get it. Hopefully the experience on Aruba will be just as smooth.

have rented jeeps from aruba royal many times with no problems...going on saturday and rented one...they allow you to pay cash at a discount when you bring jeep back which is one reason i like them...no credit card bill in a month to stress out about
    Have rented from more4 less also, with no problems as well as amigo, but haven't used them in years......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

My husband always rents from Royal. Not new jeeps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast