Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Jeep Rental

Try yes car rental, we have always used them and they seem to have newer and more reliable vehicles. They deliver to your hotel and also the airport. Ricardo is the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by nox4li View Post
    Try yes car rental, we have always used them and they seem to have newer and more reliable vehicles. They deliver to your hotel and also the airport. Ricardo is the owner.
    I'm glad to here your experience, we are going with Yes for our rental in November. The communication has been excellent by email and the price is good too.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I'm glad to here your experience, we are going with Yes for our rental in November. The communication has been excellent by email and the price is good too.
    Tracey, you should have a plan b just in case. Some of the reviews are less than stellar. They apparently also have no office or shop to fix these vehicles. They will also charge you extra if the vehicle is extra dirty.

Ricardo told me that his big black jeep makes the orange one we get look like a toy and when we were there for 12 days in October I told him I would like to see it because we are going to need one in April and next October, he said sure but after maybe 4 or 5 communications we could never hook up. I told him we could meet him anywhere on the island, after a week I gave up. I'm not even sure this big black jeep exists except for the pictures on his website, I did see one this trip but it had A tags, maybe that was it. We will have him as our plan b.

A recent review said he was a no show. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...tal-Aruba.html

Thanks for the heads up. We have reserved the special edition Black Jeep, so we will see how it goes. As a backup we have Thrifty and budget nearby and we have used both of them before for a Jeep so I am sure we will be fine. It's not a really busy time of year and a Jeep Rental is just a bonus for us so if it doesn't work out I'm sure we'll find something else to do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12