Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jeep rental for Natural Pool

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    If anyone goes with Madi, could you let me know? And also check her email address? I'd like to know if her email is working again -- I don't want to keep recommending her if no one can get in touch with her, which would be a real shame, as our time with her was the high point of our 2 weeks!

Boca Andicuri, Natural Pool, Malmok, Eagle Beach
    Wow! thanks for sharing her info.
    We go back in August and were thinking about booking a guided tour, but a personalized tour with Madi seems so much more special.
    Thanks again, I'll try to remember to let you know if we end up booking with her.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by veraynna View Post
    Wow! thanks for sharing her info.
    We go back in August and were thinking about booking a guided tour, but a personalized tour with Madi seems so much more special.
    Thanks again, I'll try to remember to let you know if we end up booking with her.
    If you go with her, you'lll never forget her! :-) She cares so much for the natural parts of the island, and esp. the Conchi ("bowl",or Natural Pool). She was very upset when a young man died there climbing on the ocean side rocks -- "If I had been there I might have been able to save him". As we were leaving, some kids were climbing there despite the warning signs, and she went all the way back down to warn them to get down. She's truly a treasure.

I've driven to NP(Jeep Wrangler in 2005) I won't recommend it, unless you have some experience in that kind of driving. I've managed driving there and return. Sheer luck:-) If we go there again it'll be on an organized tour.
    Can't wait to come back

Next Aruba trip in

wow - maybe i just had good luck or from driving similar roads in Belize..........but just the other day I made it WITH NO PROBLEMS all the way to the bridge in my Yaris!!!!!!! Whatever you get, just take your time. Of course the walk is not bad, if that's in your plans.

I just sent her 2nd email, hopefully she responds to this one

Madi just responded to my email, she's on vacation in Holland but is coming back soon to Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    Madi just responded to my email, she's on vacation in Holland but is coming back soon to Aruba
    Ok, so that explains why she hasn't answered emails! Especially since I've been giving her such high recommendations! Glad to know she's OK and will be able to take some of you on an unforgettable experience!!! Can't wait to hear your stories!

cac
    Been about a month since the last few posts, has anyone heard back from Madi or had her as a guide? We will be in Aruba in mid August so I hope Madi is back from her trip!

Can someone PM her email address or phone number? That would be great. Thanks in advance

Smile

My wife and I are also going to Aruba in August. The tours with Madi sound like just the type of experience we are looking for. Can anyone tell me what kind of car we should rent if we want to search the rest of the island. Will just a car work for driving along the west side beaches or do you still need a 4X4. Can you reconmmend anycar rental places? Should we reserve now or wait til we get there?

Sorry for so many questions, but this is our 1st time going to Aruba. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and I want to make it as special as I can.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by jkeusch; 07-24-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast