Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jeep rental for Natural Pool

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    In today's edition of The Morning News (7/26/10), on page 4, there was a nice article about Madi. She indicated that she just returned to Aruba after a month in Holland visiting her sister. The article included her contact information, etc., so it looks like she is still in business - perhaps she is trying to catch up on all her emails! Here's the link: http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/july_26/4?mode=a_p

Good luck - hopefully you will hear from her soon!
    Thank you SO MUCH for seeing this article and posting the link! Our time with her was unforgettable and I really wanted to share this very special person with others who might be interested!

Beach access

Can anyone answers these questions for me?

A few more questions. What about Bachelor's and Boca Grandi. Are they easy to get to by car? I know the swimming is not the best, but they seem to be very pretty beaches. Can you get to any of the caves like Huliba or Fontein?

Are Boca Prins and Dos Playa worth seeing? Are they accessable?
    We are getting really excited....less than 3 weeks til our first trip to Aruba.

A few more questions. What about Bachelor's and Boca Grandi. Are they easy to get to by car?
    Easy to get to yes. With a car though you will need to leave the car up by the main dirt road and then walk to the beach. The sand at both beaches is very very soft and a car would surely get stuck. Boca Grande is much larger and if memory serves me correctly, closer to the road than Bachelor's Beach. Bachelors beach is the smaller beach to the south.

I know the swimming is not the best, but they seem to be very pretty beaches.
    Except on weekends, they are, many times secluded. As you can see from my photo, you can surely get your toes wet. Boca Grande in particular is protected by an offshore reef. It is the beaches to north, Boca Prins and Dos Playa which are really treacherous.

Can you get to any of the caves like Huliba or Fontein?
    The last I was aware, Huliba was closed. Fontein is open.

http://www.arubanationalpark.org/images/arikokpark_map.pdf

Are Boca Prins and Dos Playa worth seeing? Are they accessable?
    Yes and Dos Playa either by hiking or preferably a 4 x 4.

We are getting really excited....less than 3 weeks til our first trip to Aruba.
    Enjoy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567