Aruba Beach
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By angelone
  • 3 Post By crimms
  • 1 Post By gaby

Thread: Just reserved my car

Just reserved my car

We e-mailed Hans at Tropic Car and we are booked for August for 2 weeks, such a nice guy everyone should run there business like Hans does. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

That's awesome! I have never heard a negative comment about Tropic - you are in good hands!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hans is great to work with. They are very accomodating and prices are reasonable. He has a wonderful reputation among the members of the forum.

Remember to print out your rental forms so when you meet him in outside in parking area it is a breeze. Add on all all drivers that might be driving-its no extra cost. Use a credit card that has car insurance included so you don't have to buy from Tropic. They are happy you have it. Remember to turn off headlights manually or you will end up with a dead battery like some silly forum members here. Could not find a nicer rental company I.M.O.
    Sean and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    We e-mailed Hans at Tropic Car and we are booked for August for 2 weeks, such a nice guy everyone should run there business like Hans does. Dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    That's awesome! I have never heard a negative comment about Tropic - you are in good hands!
    I went to their site, but I can't find anything that gives how much to rent. Am I missing something?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    you just email him and if he has availability, he will give you a quote. then if you want to rent, you just send back the confirmation. its very easy and we always go to Tropic first for a rental. They are the best...