Aruba Beach

Thread: Kini Kni Tours..A Must Try!

Eagle beach, Baby beach, The light house, Catilina cove, Boca catilina

Kini Kni Tours..A Must Try!

Just got back from Aruba last week and am very happy we took the ATV tour with Kini Kini tours.
    After reading reviews on trip adviser I was pleasantly surprised that we ended up with George of the jungle as our tour guide. This twenty six year old young man is a true delight to be around. He is very patient and takes his time explaining the history of all the sites we stopped at and told us that we could take as long as we wanted at each site and to just let him know when we wanted to continue with the tour. The sites we stopped at were Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Natural Bridge, Wish Garden, Bushiribana Ruins, Ayo Rock Formations, Casibari Rock Formation and Malmok Beach.
    My family were the only ones on our private tour,(my wife and myself on one ATV and my 19 year old son and my 16 year old daughter on the other ATV). Sure, they aren't brand new ATV's, however they ran like a charm and had no problems whatsoever. I really think this tour was the highlight of our trip and it only cost $200 total for a four hour tour, (money my whole family thinks was well spent).

If you do decide to take this tour be sure to ask for George, as I said earlier he is a very nice young man and a pleasure to be around.

Terry

Aruba since 1979
    i am going to copy this thread an post it in sports/activities and getting around aruba since lots of folks ask about ATV
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_1964 View Post
    Just got back from Aruba last week and am very happy we took the ATV tour with Kini Kini tours.
    After reading reviews on trip adviser I was pleasantly surprised that we ended up with George of the jungle as our tour guide. This twenty six year old young man is a true delight to be around. He is very patient and takes his time explaining the history of all the sites we stopped at and told us that we could take as long as we wanted at each site and to just let him know when we wanted to continue with the tour. The sites we stopped at were Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Natural Bridge, Wish Garden, Bushiribana Ruins, Ayo Rock Formations, Casibari Rock Formation and Malmok Beach.
    My family were the only ones on our private tour,(my wife and myself on one ATV and my 19 year old son and my 16 year old daughter on the other ATV). Sure, they aren't brand new ATV's, however they ran like a charm and had no problems whatsoever. I really think this tour was the highlight of our trip and it only cost $200 total for a four hour tour, (money my whole family thinks was well spent).

If you do decide to take this tour be sure to ask for George, as I said earlier he is a very nice young man and a pleasure to be around.

Terry

Eagle beach, Baby beach, The light house, Catilina cove, Boca catilina
    No problem Andrea, sorry I put it in the wrong category.

Aruba since 1979
    nope you did not put it in the wrong category.........it could be any of the 3. hahahahaha