Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Marriot Casino?

  1. #1
    Senior Member dogwriter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    122

    Marriot Casino?

    Can you walk from Palm Beach area to the Stellaris Casino or do you need a cab?
    Thanks.
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

  2. #2
    Senior Member jeffnev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    Posts
    719
    It depends on where in Palm Beach you are. The Marriott is at the far end of the "strip" of hotels, and if you at the Holiday Inn, Radisson, or even the Hyatt it is a pretty easy walk. Any further than that and I would grab a taxi, especially if it is late at night. Maybe walk down and cab it back.

    We have a TS at the Marriott Surf Club and will walk down to the mall and the Hyatt if it isn't one of those stiffling hot nights.

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,943
    from holiday inn along beach walkway to the marriott is about 10 minutes, maybe less.

    Quote Originally Posted by dogwriter View Post
    Can you walk from Palm Beach area to the Stellaris Casino or do you need a cab?
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member dogwriter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    from holiday inn along beach walkway to the marriott is about 10 minutes, maybe less.
    Thanks. We have walked along the beach to the Marriot before, but we will probably go to dinner in the Palm Beach area one night and then check out the casino at the Marriot and were wondering if you can walk over on the road side as opposed to the beach side. Will definitely take a cab back as we own at Casa del Mar and that is way too far to walk!
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,943
    walt when are you and wendy going?
    we'll be at CDM and ABC aug 7 - 21

    you can walk the road from by the holiday inn, near moomba and then cut thru to the marriott casino.
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwriter View Post
    Thanks. We have walked along the beach to the Marriot before, but we will probably go to dinner in the Palm Beach area one night and then check out the casino at the Marriot and were wondering if you can walk over on the road side as opposed to the beach side. Will definitely take a cab back as we own at Casa del Mar and that is way too far to walk!
    Walt

  6. #6
    Senior Member dogwriter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    walt when are you and wendy going?
    we'll be at CDM and ABC aug 7 - 21

    you can walk the road from by the holiday inn, near moomba and then cut thru to the marriott casino.

    Thanks Andrea!
    We are going to the Divi on July 6 and then moving over to CDM on the 10th. Have to be home early as one daughter has a due-date for early August!
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO