Aruba Beach

Thread: More 4 Less

More 4 Less

You need to reserve with a CC. Anyone do this online? Just need to make sure it is safe.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Aruba since 1979
    as long as it is a secure site!
    https?
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejen22 View Post
    You need to reserve with a CC. Anyone do this online? Just need to make sure it is safe.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I rented from More4Less for at least 5 years some years more than once. Never had a problem with sending my CC info.

I rented from them recently for our upcoming trip. I too was leary about sending CC info, so I told them on the reservation form I would send that information once they confirmed they would have a vehicle available for my trip. Once they emailed me stating they did, I emailed the CC info to them. I don't know if that is any safer than sending it on the website, but so far so good.

I rented from them last year on line. No problems with the CC or the vehicle.

Has anyone rented from More4Less in the last few months? Did everything go okay? My wife and I are coming down in July and rented a car from them. We are bringing another couple down, who have never been to Aruba and I want everything to go well.

eagle beach arashi & boca catalina la cabana pata pata bar
    just rented from them at the end of march & couldn't have been more pleased. gregory was so great to work with, both via e-mail & in person. we didn't know how it would work out renting 'off airport' but it went perfectly - we were secretly happy that we were driven out of & into the airport we were given a really good deal for a two week rental when we reserved & they gave us an even better price when we got there. i'll certainly rent from them again!

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    No issues. Rented from them 4 times in 3 years.