Aruba Beach

Thread: More 4 Less Rental

More 4 Less Rental

Has anyone had a problem getting a confirmation once they submitted the reservation form? I emailed them prior to filling out form to make sure they had a jeep available. I received a reply within a day. The following day I filled out the form on their site WITH my credit card information. It has been 5 days and I haven't heard from them..no confirmation..nothing! I've sent 2 emails and neither have been answered. I'm concerned now..they have all my credit card information and my trip is soon and I need a jeep! Any suggestions?
    Next Aruba trip in

Communication?

I used them last summer for a day rental on a Jeep. I did not have any issues using them other than the lack of communication through email. Much as you described was my experience as well. After submitting my cc I did not get an immediate confirmation. I waited 1 day for the confirmation and then I called them directly to verify. They said that a confirmation had been sent. They did send another copy which showed my reservation had been confirmed the day before. I would just give them a call to make sure everything was in order. BTW the jeep was in decent condition, not perfect, but everything worked and it was clean. I would rent from them again.

Have fun!
    Dexter

How do u call them from the US..I don't have an international calling plan..they list their # as 297 588 7255..do you recall if they had a # for US residents to call?..thanks for your help
    Next Aruba trip in

I called from my home phone. To make an international call from the US to Aruba use the following international dialing format: 011 + 297 + ???-????. The "011" is the exit code for the US which allows you to make international calls. Different countries have different exit codes. So in your case if you dial the following number - 011 + 297 + 588-7255, you should be able to talk to someone at More4Less. Also, these are not cheap phone calls, so don't get put on hold. It costs a couple of dollars a minute. But it is worth it to make sure everything is ok with your reservation and cc. Hope this helps.

Aruba since 1979
    download skype and make your call on your computer for pennies per minute

i use skype all of the time

www.skype.com

Quote Originally Posted by dwhaley View Post
    I called from my home phone. To make an international call from the US to Aruba use the following international dialing format: 011 + 297 + ???-????. The "011" is the exit code for the US which allows you to make international calls. Different countries have different exit codes. So in your case if you dial the following number - 011 + 297 + 588-7255, you should be able to talk to someone at More4Less. Also, these are not cheap phone calls, so don't get put on hold. It costs a couple of dollars a minute. But it is worth it to make sure everything is ok with your reservation and cc. Hope this helps.

thanks all! Finally got my email confirmation..8 days and 4 emails later! But at least they had everything and jeep was still available! In 9 days I'll be smiling as our Delta flight lands on the beautiful island!
    Next Aruba trip in