Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: More4Less

More4Less

We returned from 10 days in Aruba, and rented from More4Less.
    We had a small car, and also a Jeep for 3 days.
    Would definately recommend them - great, clean vehicles and extremely easy to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianVisitor View Post
    We returned from 10 days in Aruba, and rented from More4Less.
    We had a small car, and also a Jeep for 3 days.
    Would definately recommend them - great, clean vehicles and extremely easy to deal with.
    Yes, We are dealing with them for the past 5-6 years. Gregory is easy to deal with.

Thanks for taking the time to give a nice review
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    we will be using more4less next november.
    Hans is out of cars for the dates we need.

Quote Originally Posted by GETA62 View Post
    Yes, We are dealing with them for the past 5-6 years. Gregory is easy to deal with.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Glad you had a good experience with More4Less. We now use Wheels2Go as with them we don't have to go to an office (vehicle pickup & drop-off is at the airport), but we used More4Less prior years with no problem.

I am going to reserve a jeep for a day. I was thinking of more4less as their name seems to come up more than most. Would you still recommend? I remember when we rented years ago, we used the hotel to book and the jeep was delivered to the hotel. I understand that we need to take a trip to go get the jeep.

We have 5 people and want a soft top so, its open air. We were thinking of getting the 2 door. We don't need luggage room. Any thoughts on this?

Aruba since 1979
    sounds like a plan!

my thoughts though are..........think twice b4 you take the vehicle off roading. many car/vehicle rental agencies have a disclaimer that if you damage it while off roading, you are 100% responsible.

also too, when the vehicle is parked, leave nothing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan&Sunshine View Post
    I am going to reserve a jeep for a day. I was thinking of more4less as their name seems to come up more than most. Would you still recommend? I remember when we rented years ago, we used the hotel to book and the jeep was delivered to the hotel. I understand that we need to take a trip to go get the jeep.

We have 5 people and want a soft top so, its open air. We were thinking of getting the 2 door. We don't need luggage room. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you Andrea! Yes, when we went off roading the last time we were there (20+ years ago) it did not end well. The jeep was a clunker so, we didn't have any extra expense but, it wasn't fun to breakdown. We like the jeep experience and think the kids will have fun as its not what we have at home.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Here you go: http://www.more4less-aruba.com/slide...MO-640x480.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan&Sunshine View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    I saw that one! Definitely my preference. Trying to convince the Mister is the challenge. I don't see it as much more $ but, he says, its money that can go to ATV's or some other excursion. How can I sell it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast