Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: More4Less

Quote Originally Posted by Susan&Sunshine View Post
    I saw that one! Definitely my preference. Trying to convince the Mister is the challenge. I don't see it as much more $ but, he says, its money that can go to ATV's or some other excursion. How can I sell it?
    What about talking to More for Less about doing a car for most of the trip but switching out to the more expensive Jeep for 1-2 days? They may even come to you to do the switch.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    What about talking to More for Less about doing a car for most of the trip but switching out to the more expensive Jeep for 1-2 days? They may even come to you to do the switch.
    We are only renting a Jeep for the day. No other rentals. So, to me, its the cost of an excursion. My husband likes to stretch a dollar. Its how we are managing to squeeze a trip to Aruba between hefty college payments for 2. I am just having a Veruca Salt moment.

Aruba since 1979
    hahaha Veruca Salt my husband calls it (when he is referring to me in my little moments) andrea is having a Nellie Olsen moment.
    We are only renting a Jeep for the day. No other rentals. So, to me, its the cost of an excursion. My husband likes to stretch a dollar. Its how we are managing to squeeze a trip to Aruba between hefty college payments for 2. I am just having a Veruca Salt moment.

I saw that one! Definitely my preference. Trying to convince the Mister is the challenge. I don't see it as much more $ but, he says, its money that can go to ATV's or some other excursion. How can I sell it?
    It's the baddest jeep on the island... what more convincing could he possibly need?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hahaha Veruca Salt my husband calls it (when he is referring to me in my little moments) andrea is having a Nellie Olsen moment.
    I may have been called, "Tasmanian Devil" once or twice... Today....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12