Aruba Beach

Thread: need help getting around Aruba ? What to do ? Where to eat ?

Question need help getting around Aruba ? What to do ? Where to eat ?

Hi travellers, i like this website cause i am an Arubian myself and would love to answer your questions.

Hi

I'm a Newbie that needs some advice. We like to explore and I know we will want to go to some of the remote beaches on the west side of the island. Will we be able to get to most without a jeep? We don't mind walking distances but we will be transporting food, drinks and probably some chairs. If there is any question, I would rather spend the money to get a jeep. I've read forum that lead me to believe that really the only site not accessible by car is the pool.

Thanks for your help.

You can see allot of Aruba's nature with a normal car, but if u want to visit the natural pool you really might need a jeep. Whenever you see the road is getting to rough like big rocks or hills going up and down Do NOT Go further. Another tip: sometimes there no signal on your phone is you get stuck so go in the morning and be before night back at the hotel. The moment you start exploring Aruba's Nature you will see allot of tourist going the same direction as you, so that makes it easy to follow them on the road. But remember a jeep might be a Good idea but if u just want to visit a few places a car will do its work.

Thank you very much. I think we need the jeep just to be sure.

For the natural pool, if anything you surely want a jeep or 4 x 4 with high clearance.

Check out the right rear tire about 1:22 into this video

http://youtu.be/hKB1jSWXij0

If you like REALLY remote beaches check the area north of the Seroe Colorado Lighthouse
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

need help getting around Aruba ? What to do ? Where to eat ?

Aruba is a very small island and is around 2022 miles long. It is a well developed island with many lovely beaches, plenty of dining areas, bars and things to do. If you want to explore this island then you can rent a car or jeep for part of your trip.