Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: One way from airport to resort??

  1. #1
    Junior Member MISSBEHAVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Baby Beach
    Posts
    13

    One way from airport to resort??

    We are only looking for one way transportation from airport to divi resort. We have never taken a cab,usually use de palm bus for round trip but the website doesnt show one way only,i emailed them twice and no response.Anyone know how much a cab would cost for 2? Ty

  2. #2
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,884
    $22 one way PER CAB to DIVI (not per person)
    up surcharge for late at night and holidays

    check out lisa's post before mine.
    she has the taxi fare charts listed
    Quote Originally Posted by MISSBEHAVIN View Post
    We are only looking for one way transportation from airport to divi resort. We have never taken a cab,usually use de palm bus for round trip but the website doesnt show one way only,i emailed them twice and no response.Anyone know how much a cab would cost for 2? Ty

  4. #4
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Sorry didn't see you were staying at the "divi". Up past my bedtime.

  5. #5
    Senior Member hockeymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    437
    We've done the bus and the cab. I would take the cab over the bus anytime. Although the Divi was the 3rd stop the time we did the bus, we got there so much faster with the cab. We reserved with Bully - he wasn't available but sent someone else. Can't remember his name - Henry maybe?? but he was excellent. We were at the Divi bar within 45 minutes of landing and that was mostly customs. He was outside baggage claim with a sign with our name on it and zip, right to the Divi - even took some back road to avoid traffic. I would NEVER take the bus again. My boyfriend was so impressed. I arranged it all without him knowing it. He was so puzzled when he saw a man holding a sign with his name on it - ha! Not only is the cab faster, but the bus makes you leave your resort for the airport way too early. We travel mid-week and they had us at the airport 3 hours before our flight. We sat around for two hours. I'd rather have one last drink at the bar.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    How do you reserve a car with Bully and is it the same price as using a regular taxi? do they have a dedicated taxi line at the airport? First time in Aruba so don't want to reach any shady cab drivers or ones that will charge us a lot.

  7. #7
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,884
    there is a dedicated taxi line at the airport.

    his email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com the reply will come from amador lacle


    or if you want to contact bully private message him thru this site taxidriver
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-26-2010 at 09:51 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    there is a dedicated taxi line at the airport.

    his email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com the reply will come from amador lacle


    or if you want to contact bully private message him thru this site taxidriver
    ...and Bully charges the same as any other taxi driver.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5

    Bully - can't reach taxidriver

    I tried to email Bully and his address bounced back. We are traveling at the end of the week and were hoping to arrange pickup. Is there a way to contact him via this forum? Is he still around?

  10. #10
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,884
    private message his name on this site is TAXIDRIVER


    i sent him a private message on your behalf

    Quote Originally Posted by wookdad View Post
    I tried to email Bully and his address bounced back. We are traveling at the end of the week and were hoping to arrange pickup. Is there a way to contact him via this forum? Is he still around?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-15-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO