Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Our jeep rental fell through and need help finding the right one.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar

Our jeep rental fell through and need help finding the right one.

Our reservation with More4less fell through, not sure what happened but the BIG orange jeep is not available, we did give them 6 months notice. Now it's scramble time to find a replacement that will not cost us a fortune. We were paying just under $700 for the 11days. Top Drive wants $1000 for a 2016 4door but just reg tires and not jacked-up to take us to the crazy places we like to go to. Royal want $622 for a 2door but we have no clue as to the year and condition. We found a BIG black 4door at Yes Car Rental for $1000, Im going to try to negotiate it down. Has anyone used Yes Car Rental? Here's the jeep:http://www.yesrentalcar.com/jeepspecialedition.html .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aruba since 1979
    sorry to hear that
    i know how much you love that vehicle from more4less.
    i am not familiar with yes car rental.

wising you and yours well in Matthew. I know you are on the path.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Our reservation with More4less fell through, not sure what happened but the BIG orange jeep is not available, we did give them 6 months notice. Now it's scramble time to find a replacement that will not cost us a fortune. We were paying just under $700 for the 11days. Top Drive wants $1000 for a 2016 4door but just reg tires and not jacked-up to take us to the crazy places we like to go to. Royal want $622 for a 2door but we have no clue as to the year and condition. We found a BIG black 4door at Yes Car Rental for $1000, Im going to try to negotiate it down. Has anyone used Yes Car Rental? Here's the jeep:http://www.yesrentalcar.com/jeepspecialedition.html .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well that's annoying! I feel like visiting that Jeep is just as important as visiting Aruba for you!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks Andrea,
    We are all shuttered up and ready to ride the storm out. As long as we do not have any major damage we'll be in Aruba in 13 days. I'm surely not going to remove the shutters until we get back, what a PITA it is putting them up and taking them down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    soery to hear that
    i know how much you love that vehicle from more4less.
    i am not familiar with yes car rental.

wising you and yours well in Matthew. I know you are on the path.

Jacki,
    You hit the nail on the head, but we did find this baby, it's expensive, $975 so we just might have to forgo our planned round of golf.
    Our jeep rental fell through and need help finding the right one.-yes-rental-car-jeep-2014-unlimited.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki
    i;305419
    Well that's annoying! I feel like visiting that Jeep is just as important as visiting Aruba for you!

Where did you find the black one?
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

Yes Rental Car, I started a new thread to see if they are OK. Reviews on TA were good, small company, the guy apparently works out of his briefcase and only a couple of high end vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Where did you find the black one?

Given this experience, would you go back to More 4 Less?
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

They surely left a bitter taste in my mouth but we did have three great experiences with them. I really do not know what happened, all of a sudden Gregory cant speak English but to say I don't have the Boss for you. They did lose my loyalty with them but I would rent with them again as long as they confirmed a month out that all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Given this experience, would you go back to More 4 Less?

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    They surely left a bitter taste in my mouth but we did have three great experiences with them. I really do not know what happened, all of a sudden Gregory cant speak English but to say I don't have the Boss for you. They did lose my loyalty with them but I would rent with them again as long as they confirmed a month out that all is well.
    Sorry to hear about bad experience with More4less. We are using More4less for years, even when Ricky from WheelsToGo was there and never had any issues.
    They are very busy and trying to accommodate everybody. We reserved our car for the New Year and Gregory, called me last Monday to confirm the dates. just to make sure and avoid any mistakes.
    Enjoy your vacation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast