Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Is a parking card or parking phone app necessary?

Banned

Is a parking card or parking phone app necessary?

Been 7 years since our last trip and we leave on December 10th. We are staying at the Marriott in the downtown harbor area so we can park there as guests but is the prepaid parking card necessary elsewhere? For most restaurants or window shopping and exloroing in Oranjestad we would walk, we typically don't go to the high rise areas too much. We plan to go snorkel and swim at several of the usual beaches with roadside parking but I am not clear if those are now pay to park or still free. I saw that there is some kind of smart phone app as well for parking.

We will be there at week. What do you all think?

Aruba since 1979
    the Marriott downtown is managed by marriott but is the Renaissance. There are 3 Marriott properties on Palm Beach, that use the name Marriott.

the Renaissance Marina tower and Ocean Suites has complimentary parlkng over behind the marketplace near the Renaissance Ocean Suites

I think you will be fine the places along the road for snorkeling and beaches are no charge for parking.

QUOTE=Chrisinhouston;308669]Been 7 years since our last trip and we leave on December 10th. We are staying at the Marriott in the downtown harbor area so we can park there as guests but is the prepaid parking card necessary elsewhere? For most restaurants or window shopping and exloroing in Oranjestad we would walk, we typically don't go to the high rise areas too much. We plan to go snorkel and swim at several of the usual beaches with roadside parking but I am not clear if those are now pay to park or still free. I saw that there is some kind of smart phone app as well for parking.

We will be there at week. What do you all think?[/QUOTE]