Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Parking downtown

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    facebook page is kind of useless, isn't it?

Aruba since 1979
    yes indeed
    and kind of odd with the MLK photos and quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    yes, I saw that. what was that about. I was thinking the same thing.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I think it's an Aruban local who is just frustrated with the parking charges and that he maybe created that FB page for his fellow Aruban. JMO.

Aruba since 1979
    i think that you are correct
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I think it's an Aruban local who is just frustrated with the parking charges and that he maybe created that FB page for his fellow Aruban. JMO.

I'll find a way to park free; I always do, even when going into Boston for Red Sox games. It's not the money, it's the time limits.

Maybe buy a plate at the huts and switch it for the real one then replace when done with the car.....
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    omg
    what an idea.
    hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I'll find a way to park free; I always do, even when going into Boston for Red Sox games. It's not the money, it's the time limits.

Maybe buy a plate at the huts and switch it for the real one then replace when done with the car.....

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post

Love it! Now I have to add a screwdriver to the packing list!

I do hope it eases some of the parking congestion/madness. Finding a spot downtown can be nearly impossible at times.

If they have the level of enforcement similar to that of leash laws, I don't think anybody has to worry.

the only thing they have to keep in mind is there will be alot of people who don't know about it. they have to make the meters or parking kiosks wallet friendly. by that I mean, they should take into account people might not have florins or even their credit card, maybe just cash. so they need to be able to make them capable of taking florins, us dollars, credit cards or there's going to be alot of people without the means to feed the meters. though they might have a person there that gives change, who knows. but they need to keep in mind people may not have the available currency if they keep it to one thing. I, for one, am not using a credit card for two dollars in meter fees.

I'm sure someone between now & when I go the end of November will have seen what it is and report back on this forum. That's why I say, we're lucky because we check this forum & find out changes and what not. but there's alot of people who don't use this forum for up to date info.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast