Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power to the people of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Randi,
    I am in agreement with you..IF Avis would have emailed me to explain the error and then let me know what the real price of my reservation will be costing me, then I would say okay it was a mistake. BUT the fact that they aknowledge it to be a mistake but are not making customers aware smells fishy to me also.
    What if I were to go there and walk in and find out the price is double and that I can't get a better deal elsewhere because I wasn't looking before my arrival...then they have you by your boot strings....which is what I think they planned to do all along........shame on them !!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Randi...you go girl, you are on a mission...keep going !!!! More power in #'s....

Cindyo, you made me laugh!!

POWER OF THE INTERNET!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Worst, I've emailed them twice to confirm the "great" pricing that I was able to get on their website.
    They NEVER took the time to answer such a legitimate question.
    AVIS I'm sorry to say but I will NEVER rent from you again nor will I ever recommend you on the contrary...

call customer service and ask to speak with a supervisor, I may be getting somewhere! I will also never use them use again!

Thumbs up we are getting somewhere

Well, for those of us that have remained dedicated to working on this Avis Aruba thing, I think that we as a group have helped make Avis rethink their decisions not to honour our reservations. We have worked hard and kept the pressure on and perhaps we may have done it.

Who says we have no power! Our voice through the internet is/was strong. Over 7,000 hits on the thread listed in my signature.

For those of you who are still wanting to keep track of what is going on with other people's reservations, I have started a new thread to help us follow along.

Thanks everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12