Aruba Beach
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Great time with Cerry!

My wife and I just returned from our first visit to beautiful Aruba. We had an amazing time, and especially enjoyed our private island tour with Cerry. I read lots of positive reviews before booking our tour, and I have to agree with everyone else's sentiments. Cerry gave us a brief history of the island during our 2 hour tour, and took us to a few of the locations we had wanted to see, including the lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel and some of the rock formations. Next time we get to Aruba we'll definitely call up Cerry for another tour!

Thanks Cerry!

Mike

Thank you for your bussiness

Thank you for your bussiness " Superbunches" and the referrals.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.arubabound.com/transp/taxi_faresb.htm
    in this first link it talks about waiting time, hourly hire fee etc...

http://www.aruba.com/sigma/Aruba_Taxi_Fares.pdf
    this 2nd link gives the rates for specific taxi trips

Hello! I hired Cerry to drive around Aruba during my trash the dress session. He drove around for 2.5 hours and stopped at all the places we requested him to! He was very flexible and also very knowledgeable about the island. Would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a private driver around Aruba!

We will be in Aruba in 17 days for 17 days and just sent Cerri an email. I look forward to his tour. This is what we have been looking for. We always take a day tour on our own, but as the tour guide, I have to make up alot of information. I am running out of BS. Looking forward to Cerri's tour. Thanks very much for the recomendations. Great bulletin board.

Private Tour with Cerry

My husband, Mother-in-law and Father-in-law and I just returned from Aruba and we had a wonderful private tour with Cerry. Cerry was prompt answering all my emails and questions. He picked us up on time at our condo as planned, his car fit 4 adults without any problem, very comfortable and cool. Cerry was very attentative and informative. This was my fourth trip to Aruba and learned more from his tour than any others I have taken. He is very passionate about his island and others. I highly recommend using Cerry and would not hesitate to take his tour again.

I have to mention my MIL and FIL forgot their sun visors and he made a special trip the next day to make sure they were returned. Cerry was very patient and compassionate towards my husband and I which just received news of our dog passing while on his trip. Thank you Cerry for being a friend!

Cerry is the man for private island tours

My wife and I visited Aruba for our honeymoon for a week in September 2010. We had a great time and did the ABC Jeep tour, Atlantis Submarine, Jolly Pirate ship and much more. However, with the jeep tours you can't possibly see everything you want in 1 day. There is just not enough time. This is where a private tour comes in. We met Cerry when we needed a taxi at our hotel. He was very personable and more importantly, very knowledgeable. After talking with Cerry during the ride and finding out that he did private tours of the island, I was sold. The next day I called him up and he gave us an extensive 3 hour tour of the island.

With Cerry I got to see all the parts of the island that I missed on other tours. At my request he took us to the caves where we got to explore as long as we wanted. I also wanted to go to the Alto Vista Chapel and he took us there, as well as the California Lighthouse. Getting a private tour is definitely the way to go when you want personal treatment that a big tour just can't give you. Cerry's tours can be as short or as long as you want and he'll take you anywhere and everywhere you want to go. As Cerry says: "Don't be sorry, hire Cerry". I'd recommend Cerry to anyone who wants to fully explore Aruba. I saved his number for the next time I visit! He gave me his website too. just type "pitaruba" in google and it comes up on top. thanks again Cerry,

-Brian

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum Bman123

Website upgrading

My site ( see signature line ) has been upgraded and expanded. I appologise for the fact that it was down for sometime due to reconstruction and upgrading. I sincerelly hope that all of the new information is helpfull and usefull to our dear visitors.

Cerry
    www.pitaruba.com
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Nice job on the website...and I love the music.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast