Aruba Beach
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Great job, Cerry! I can't wait to get back to Aruba. Ted and I have been trying to plan a winter getaway, but it looks like we have to wait until August.

We will see you for sure then!

My Dear Husband and I just took a 3 hour tour with Cerry and he was amazing !
    We learned the History of Aruba, we went to the Natural Bridge, The Gardens with the Rock formations, California Lighthouse and the entire way Cerry took pictures, let us stop along the way for pictures, lessons on the island, and whatever we needed !

It also intermentintly was raining and Cerry was a trooper by jumping in and out of the rain with us for Picture taking ! I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a through tour of the island, and since you are the boss you can go anywhere you choose !

Cant wait to come back and use his services again !
    Much love,

Mr. and Mrs. Hiltz !

Jax
    This was a fantastic journey with Cerry! My Mom, Dad, daughter and I all took a four hour tour. The day was rainy but the spirits were high. Cerry took us places that we wanted to see but also we had enough time for his suggestions as well. He is a wealth of knowledge and very proud of his homeland.

We went to the lighthouse and then on to the rock formations (bring that repellent). Ceryy pointed out this very nice lake that apparently should not be there but exists due to the abundance of rain the island has received. It was crazy! After the rock formations I requested he stop at a store for some repellent since we all came down from the rocks with a few more bites than we started with. You can't do that on most tours!! We went to the caves where Cerry led us through some very dark areas to get to the rooms of light (he actually led several tourists through--not just us).

This was one of the biggest highlights of our trip. He is such a kind and genuine person. A great experience for us and one to be shared with everyone else. We will be back again!

Aruba since 1979
    Glad it was fun and a good learning experience.
    Mosquitos.........argh. :-(

Jax- The mosquitos werent too bad, but they were there ! You should have seen me trying to buiy repellent in NYS before I left in Nov, people looked at me like I was nuts !

Just got back from our private 3-hour tour with Cerry. What a delight. We made the arrangements before we arrived in Aruba and he picked us up right on time in a comfortable air-conditioned SUV. He is a wealth of knowledge on everything Aruba. Took us to all of the attractions on the western half of the island. (You'll need longer to see the southern and eastern side) He took our picture at each of them, which was a nice treat for my wife and I, as this is our 25th anniversary trip and most of our pictures so far have been of one or the other of us. I highly recommend using Cerry for a nicely paced, tour of the island. He is a fantastic guide. Thanks for the recommendations I found on here, and thanks Cerry for a great tour. You can find him on www.pitaruba.com.

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Thank you everyone! I am emailing Cerry right now. All of your experiences with him sound fantastic, just what we are looking for!

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Hi guys,
    Sorry to bother you about this again..Because the holidays snuck up on us, and our Aruba trip seemed so far away we didn't think to book anything. So unfortunately Cerry is all booked for the week we are there. I emailed Bully, didn't hear back yet but my fingers are crossed! My question is, does anyone have any info on other private tour guides? I know Cerry & Bully are the go to guys, but I need a back up plan. We have been on all the other tours so we think a private tour is just what we need. Thank you in advance!

Aruba since 1979
    hopefully you will hear back from bully soon.
    bullytaxi79@hotmail.com (bully's name is amador lacle so please check your spam in box to double check)

if bully is unavailable, possibly his nephew hubert will be available.

you may also want to contact FOFOTI tours to see if they have private island tours.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/news/general-ne...-luxury-buses/
    their contact information is at the end of the article.
    i met the owner and his daughter on christmas eve.
    NICE people.
    if you make contact with them, please mention the aruba.com community forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hopefully you will hear back from bully soon.
    bullytaxi79@hotmail.com (bully's name is amador lacle so please check your spam in box to double check)

if bully is unavailable, possibly his nephew hubert will be available.

you may also want to contact FOFOTI tours to see if they have private island tours.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast