Aruba Beach
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

On a lounge chair..In a hut..Somewhere on the beach..
    Thank you Andrea. I actually heard back from Bully this morning and he is available to take us. So it's all booked! Thanks again for all your help!

Aruba since 1979
    Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by arubaislove View Post
    thank you andrea. I actually heard back from bully this morning and he is available to take us. So it's all booked! Thanks again for all your help!

Private tour with Cerry

We went on a tour with Cerry on the 4th of january 2011 and we had a really great time. We were a bit hesitant about taking a private tour, but we have no regrets. He picked us up at our hotel and took us to all the places we wanted to visit. He told us all we wanted to know about Aruba, and answered all our questions (even the stupid ones:-)). He gave us a memory for life.

We read about him on aruba.com and would therefore like to thank all you people who have posted on this forum, and that is also the reason for this post. If it had not been for this forum we would probably never had found him. So, thank you all so much.

Cerrys contact information can be found on pitaruba.com.

Thank you again Cerry for a wonderful time. You are a great guy.

Regards Erik and Kathrine

Smile Booked with Cerry

After reading so many great reviews on Cerry's private tours, I have booked for Jan. 25th. I cannot wait. Thanks for the suggestion.

A wonderful 3 hours

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of taking a 3 hour tour with Cerry which enabled us to take in many of the key sights in a relatively short period of time. We learned a lot about Aruba from Cerry and would highly recommend taking a tour with him. No waiting for the "bus" to get loaded at every stop, nor wasting time in places you've spent enough time at, just tell Cerry it's time to move on and away you go to the next wonderful stop.
    Basil

I appologise for the turn downs

I'm really sorry for the turn downs for this month for i'm practically all booked up with private tours for Jan which is a record. Thanks to all of you who have posted in my favor, i appreciate it.

Cerry
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 01-24-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

We just returned from Aruba and had a wonderful 4 hour tour with Cerry. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information about the island. My BIL and SIL talked about the tour the whole week. I would highly recommend a tour with Cerry. Thank you very much to the members of this board for all the recommendations and to Cerry for a great tour!

I just sent Cerry a request for a tour on March 2nd ..... I hope he isn't booked up for that day...... fingers crossed....
    we didn't venture too far from the resort last year so this year thought it would be nice to go and see the sights...was thinking baby beach, natural bridge any other suggestions?

kim
    Looking forward to trip #3

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Cerry,

I am sad that some people won't be able to take your tour, but I am thrilled to hear of your success. You deserve it!

Debbie and Ted

Thank you so much

Thank you for your patronage, i appreciate it. The greatest part of this succes is because of you ( i don't have privileges), the people who post reviews about my work and their experiences touring with me and not just merely friends trying to get me bussiness. Thanks to the All mighty and thanks to you all.

Cerry
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 02-06-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast