Aruba Beach
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

My boyfriend Jim and I had a great 4 hour tour with Cerry Feb 4th! He told us lots of interesting facts about Aruba and we enjoyed learning about Cerry as well. We were able to see Arashi Beach, the Lighthouse, Tierra del Sol homes, climb the rock formations, drive through the town of San Nicolas on the way to Baby Beach (so we could say we hit the northernmost and southernmost parts of the island), tour the National Park caves, view the Natural Bridge, with one last stop at the Alto Vista Chapel. Cerry was more than willing to take pictures of us at every spot! Thank you so much Cerry for a wonderful tour!

Aruba since 1979
    i am glad that you had a good time with the PITARUBA.com and glad that you are an established member of the aruba.com community forum.

lots of the PITARUBA.com reviews are from folks that sign up only to post their "cerry review" and then we never see them here again.

so unfortunate that they do not paricipate after their one and only post.

Quote Originally Posted by skilz77 View Post
    My boyfriend Jim and I had a great 4 hour tour with Cerry Feb 4th! He told us lots of interesting facts about Aruba and we enjoyed learning about Cerry as well. We were able to see Arashi Beach, the Lighthouse, Tierra del Sol homes, climb the rock formations, drive through the town of San Nicolas on the way to Baby Beach (so we could say we hit the northernmost and southernmost parts of the island), tour the National Park caves, view the Natural Bridge, with one last stop at the Alto Vista Chapel. Cerry was more than willing to take pictures of us at every spot! Thank you so much Cerry for a wonderful tour!

I'm starting to think about the tour we booked for the end of March. Since, we booked for 4 hours I'm assuming we'll have time to stop for a glass of wine somewhere to break things up. Figured we would stop somewhere we wouldn't ordinarily get to on our own. Maybe Charlies Bar, Bingo Cafe or B55? Anyone have any thoughts on these choices or other suggestions? I haven't really done enough research to decide what part of the island I would like to see, probably the park, or baby beach.

Private tour with Cerry

We were in Aruba at the beginning of February and had a most enjoyable 3 hour tour with Cerry.We headed North to the California Dunes and Lighthouse where the rocks are all of lava. We drove around the magnificent Tierra del Sol Country Club with superb homes set around a golf club, We continued past the high rise hotels at Palm Beach and beside Eagle Beach, which was much more natural in total a seven mile stretch of soft sand. We drove back through the capital, Oranjestad, and on to the natural bridges on the wild North Coast. We continued on past the huge rock formations at Ayo to Casibari Rocks. This was quite an adventure as we climbed the steep narrow steps and over rocks to get to the top where the 360o view was magnificent. These rocks are believed to be the result of eruptions which broke Aruba from the South American land mass. Cerry arranges the tour to suit your requirements, he was a fund of knowledge about the island and we would recommend him to everyone.
    Janet and Dave

Janet and Dave welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation.

It is great to hear that you had a wonderful tour.

We just returned from a wonderful week in Aruba, our family's first visit. Based on this boards recommendation we did a three hour tour with Cerry and were not disappointed. He was punctual, engaging and introduced my wife and I and our two boys (11 and 13) to his wonderful island. Thanks Cerry

Aruba since 1979
    glad you posted........don't be a stranger.
    as you were driving on the tour were you allowed to ask pertinent questions? or did you have to save them for after the tour?

please be active in the other areas of the forum and please post your trip report when you have the time in the MY ARUBA STORY SECTION.

My appologese

My appologese again to all those people whom i have'nt been able to accomodate for i was practically all booked up for the month of February and all this because of you wonderfull people who post reviews of my work on this site, thank you so much. To those of you who are currently posting on my behalve pls feel free to explore this site and if possible pls share with us your experiences while vacationing here in Aruba, e.g. one can post a trip report on the section that bears this title.
    Last edited by Cyrilo Croes; 02-28-2011 at 09:46 PM.
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

PIT Aruba- Tours with Serry are GREAT!

Last week my wife and I had the pleasure of taking a private tour with Serry. Having visited Aruba many times before, we were looking for a more intimate, less touristy understanding of the island, its people, places and history. Serry was flexible with our proposed arrangements, realistic about what we could do and see given our timeframe, and knowledgeable about all things Aruba.

In our three hours with Serry, we traveled directly to the harder-to-reach places that we were interested in seeing (again). We skipped the "filler" information and destinations that the larger tour companies subject you to and were able to converse about more tangential issues like the history of Asian-owned supermarkets and Aruban dating customs. Serry's presentation was not only informative and entertaining, but reflective of his worldly education and full of the passion that only a local could provide.

Whether this is your first trip or you're a frequent visitor who thinks they know all there is to know about Aruba, I HIGHLY recommend spending a few hours with Serry. As he says himself, "Go with Serry. You wont be Sorry!"

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum!
    hope this won't be your only post.

glad you enjoyed your tour

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast