Aruba Beach
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

We just returned from our 2nd trip to Aruba and it was amazing. We were looking to go on a tour this time around, but didnít want a generic tour, so based on recommendations from this forum, we booked Cerry for a 3hr tour.
    We were very impressed by his punctuality, and his vast knowledge of the history of this paradise. He took us to Natural bridge, rock formations of Ayo, and the lighthouse on the north side.
    He was very kind to take pictures of my mother, my two daughters and myself.
    I would highly recommend Cerry!
    Looking forward to trip #3

Question about cost?

How much does Serry charge per hour, or, for a tour of 3 hours? I went through several posts and didn't see this info.
    Thanks!

Private taxi tours, by law, are $45 per hour and carry a maximum of 5 people.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/private%20tours.html

ArubaLisa - we meet again on a different page - I LOVE it! Thank you very much!!

Just got home yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed our vacation. One highlight was our tour with Cerry. He is very personable and chats easily so we were comfortable right off the bat. Our tour was 4 hours so we were able to see quite a bit of the island. Cerry is very knowledgeable of the history of the island, as well, as the most scenic spots. I found the natural bridge area to be the most beautiful and the pet cemetary near Baby beach the most interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour, and I was especially happy that Cerry was very good about stopping whenever I saw something I wanted to photo.

My appologese

I would like to appologise for not being able to accomodate some people who have learned about me on this site for i was completelly booked up for March and for this month of April so far about 75 %. Again my appologese.

Cerry
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Aruba since 1979
    although not good news for those you had to decline......but certainly good news for you and your business.

i have been told that the taxi drivers and a few of you guys who also do island tours are very busy. very busy in a crummy economy is good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrilo Croes View Post
    I would like to appologise for not being able to accomodate some people who have learned about me on this site for i was completelly booked up for March and for this month of April so far about 75 %. Again my appologese.

Cerry

Bookings

Thanks to you all wonderfull people for the nice postings.

I would also like to ask my future clients to pls let me know a pick up place and time in order for me to book you. just asking me to reserve a certain date and then with the intention of calling me when coming over does'nt work for me. Sometimes i have to turn down people for the date they have requested is reserved for people who ask me to do this and sometimes and i don't get called as agreed and i end up turning down people that could have easily be accomodated. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Cerry
    www.pitaruba.com
    Cyrilo Croes aka "Serry",Taxi service and private Island Tours

Smile Cerry Private Island Tours

We just took a private island tour with Cerry today. It was great! He has so many interesting facts about the island that we would have never known. He took us to the places that we wanted to see, so it was very personalized service. He was very nice, and made us feel very welcome in Aruba. One thing to note also, is that he is a very safe driver, so this also made us feel very comfortable. This was a great tour, and I would reccommend it to anyone! Thanks Cerry!

Susan and Carolyn

This was our first trip to Aruba so we wanted to get a bit of history of the Island and see all the important places on the Island. We didn't want a big tour so choose Cerry. He was awesome. I would highly recommend Cerry. He was very knowlagable and very personable. Very responsive to email. Cell is 560-6079

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast