Aruba Beach
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Aruba since 1979
    yes indeed, just as many folks hate to think that vendors request their customers to write rave reviews. but that certainly does not apply here in this case.

it is too bad that you are unable to write some posts/reviews/advice now, as there are so many newbies here that would benefit from your experiences.

looking forward to reading your reviews in september.

Quote Originally Posted by drutsch View Post
    I hate to think something is being implied by saying "it seems to many of us, maybe by coincidence or not, that most of Cerry tour posters, only post 1 thing .......a glowing cerry review, and are never to be heard from again." The reason I posted is that although I've been to Aruba many times because my husband and I love it there, my search for a private tour company was difficult and I want others to know of my experience. I will be back in Sept and will post other good things after that visit.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-30-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    test eom

Andrea, Cerry does indeed ask his customers to post. DH and I took a 4 hour tour with him a few trips back and really did enjoy it. Overall we were happy with the tour. Our only disappointment was that we scheduled 4 hours so that we could stop for an hour at Charlie's to have a glass of wine. Since we do not rent a car I figured this would be our opportunity. Well it was only 10:30 when we drove by and I figured he was going to loop back but he didn't. When I saw another interesting spot later on I mentioned it might be a nice spot to stop but he didn't. Guess it was my fault as well, as I may have been too vague. At the end of the tour he did make the point of asking me to post and since we enjoyed the tour I did.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920