Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

Smile

Cerry was an awesome tour guide! My gf and I just returned from Aruba on Friday. It was our first trip and we wanted to get acquainted with the islands. After reading the reviews on this website I felt most comfortable with Cerry and I'm happy that I chose him for our 3 hour private tour of Aruba. Cerry has a very nice car and was actually 5 minutes early to pick us up at the Renaissance Aruba. We arrived on Saturday around 4 pm and I thought it was best for us to take a tour of the island for a few hours. Cerry gave us the best tour possible from 9A-12P :-) Thanks Cerry! Places we visited - some beaches, the 2nd highest point in Aruba, Arikok National Park, Fontein Caves. Cerry has excellent knowledge of Aruba and over 30 years in tourism. I was determined to climb to the top of the 2nd highest point. It took us about 15 minutes to the top and 15 minutes down. Cerry was unable to climb to the top, but he gladly waited for us at the bottom! His tour is very thorough regarding the history of Aruba and the economy. His facts are interesting! I'd highly recommend Cerry. He also stopped by a local grocery store at the end of our trip so we could get some groceries for the week. It was very nice of him to do so! We loaded our groceries into his car and he drove us back to our hotel. Highly recommend Cerry for the private tour. His car is spot clean and AC controlled. Take his tour you won't regret it. He can also pick you up at the airport if you ask! www.pitaruba.com to schedule your tour!

Thumbs up Private Island Tours With Cerry

Hello all we just got back from Aruba and I cant say enough about Cerry he was prompt and new alot about the island. He also speaks great english and was a great about takeing pictures. If you take a tour I would take a personal tour with Cerry it was way worth it.

Any question feel free to ask
    John

I just finalized our tour with him for next week.

What can I say about Cerry? He's great!!!!!!!! I went to Aruba in October solo. I had arranged a tour with Cerry and he was very prompt on his arrival. His English is very good and knowledge of his country was fascinating. He takes his time with you and will go or stop anywhere you choose. When your tour is over, you'll feel like you've been to school, but had alot more fun!!!!!!! Don't even think twice about taking a tour with Cerry, just do it, you won't regret it. Cerry is a #1 in my book.
    Last edited by prissyelliemerry; 10-31-2009 at 09:14 AM. Reason: one to many zero's.

Aruba since 1979
    we too were very impressed with our Aruba tour with Cerry.
    what i found most interesting and enjoyable was his knowledge of aruba's history.

in the event that he ever needs or wants a new career, my suggestion to him is to become a high school history or sociology teacher.

How do you contact Cerry?

Thanks, Lynne

Aruba since 1979

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    We used him for a privite tour in March, Very nice man, was easy to set up, he picked us right on time of our tour.
    would recommend!

Cerry is Great!

We just came back from a trip to Aruba and had a great tour with Cery. He is a great tour guide. We took a three hour tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've been to Aruba over 10 times and I still learned some great info. I was with a friend who was on Aruba for the first time, and she really enjoyed the tour too. I'd highly recommend him!

Aruba since 1979
    babybeach i see you are a new member to the forum
    WELCOME
    and come back often, contribute, lurk and ask!

andrea

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast