Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Private Island Tours by Cerry

What kind of tours does Cerry offer? I'm assuming the cost would depend on the type and length of the tour?

On my first trip to the island, we arranged a private tour thru the concierge. I can't remember her name, but she was Dutch and lived on the island. We went to California lighthouse, the natural bridge, and Alto Vista Church.

Aruba since 1979
    Cerry charges $45 per hour which is a standard set rate by the government.

the tours he offers are "whatever you want".

he will make suggestions if you have no idea

he will take you wherever and whenever you want!

when we went with him, he took us to "shark teeth hill and was actually out looking for shark's teeth with us.

(forwarned.....if you want to go to shark teeth hill make sure you stop at the owner's office and ASK permission)

cerry is a wealth of info and is incredibly well spoken and intelligent and jovial.

"
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleangel View Post
    What kind of tours does Cerry offer? I'm assuming the cost would depend on the type and length of the tour?

On my first trip to the island, we arranged a private tour thru the concierge. I can't remember her name, but she was Dutch and lived on the island. We went to California lighthouse, the natural bridge, and Alto Vista Church.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-01-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks, Andrea. Serry actually PMed me, and I will check out his website.

Thank you, Serry!

How much does he charge?

Aruba since 1979
    see post #11

and his website is www.pitaruba.com

Thank you. My husband and I are coming to Aruba Nov 27th for 9 days and I'm going to set something up with Cerry. I already emailed him.
    Thank you.

Aruba since 1979
    mgenestra
    enjoy your aruba vacation
    you will have a blast.

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up Cerry is Terrific!

I booked Cerry to take my daughter and her new husband on a tour during their honeymoon. During the three hours they spent with him they saw everything, from the lighthouse, Alto Vista, Casi Rabi Rocks, the Wild Side with a new natural bridge forming, the Gold Mine Ruins and Arikok National Park with the hieroglyphics and bat caves.

The best part was that he took pictures of both of them at those places! This will be a real momento of their honeymoon!

Next Aruba trip in

Booked a few hours of Cerry's time on Wednesday with my wife and her parents and we had a great time. Over the course of four hours my wife and I got a bit more of the history of the island that we didn't know and her parents got to see all of the highlights.

It was nice to get answers to questions we have come up with over the years and learn even more about the island. I do have to apologize to Cerry for my father in law and his stories and my mother in law's questions about every flower we drove past.

I have only been to Aruba 3 times but each time we rented a car for the day and drove all over the island. I know I haven't seen everything but have seen a lot. I am interested if people think it would still be worth it to do a tour with Cerry. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast